(ESTA INFORMACIÓN TAMBIÉN ESTÁ DISPONIBLE EN CASTELLANO)
TripAdvisor #1 Guided Tour in Zaragoza does not walk its streets, but flows with its river. The Ebro is undoubtely the «soul» of the city’s urban landscape, and paddling down this river offers the reward of some of the most unique sights of Zaragoza’s both modern and ancient monuments. Embarking is also the best way of exploring the city’s natural environment, and a great opportunity for bird watching or just relaxing in the middle of a fluvial jungle.
If you are organizing an activity for a group with particular characteristics (escholars, single party, hadicapped, incentives…) please do contact us to prepare an specifically adapted activity. If it is just you and your friends, family, couple, or even on your own, joining one of the following «regular» scheduled descents is undoubtely the best option:
Check the availability of those descents on the widget below, and enlarge the information about them with the summarized description and more detailed links further down in this post. If you can not find any scheduled activity on the date you are visiting Zaragoza, please send us an email, whatsapp or sms and we will inform you about other possibilities.
- ebroZGZ (dayligt), «Fluvial conquering of Zaragoza» is a 3h30 trip combining environmental values and birdwatching along the Ranillas Meander with the espectacular views of Zaragoza`s city center, including its Cathedral and numerous bridges.
- Puentes de Zaragoza: Just 2h30 are enough to enjoy the espectacular views of Zaragoza`s modern EXPO 2008 site and millenary city center. The numerous bridges from medieval to contemporaneous times give this tour its name of «Bridges of Zaragoza», but cathedrals and other emblematic architecture are also part of the enjoyable beauty.
- ebroZGZ – ‘til dusk In the same branch of river as «Conquista fluvial de Zaragoza», but in an evening – night schedule to transform the kayaking experience into an unexpected journey… Starting with the usually stunning Ebro Valley sunsets, this descent takes advantage of the night illumination of monumets to offer an unforgetable travel.
- Sotos y Galachos del Ebro: The nearest jungle is also the most surprising one, as it is only 30′ away from Zaragoza that we can find ourselves in an exhuberant and enviromentally protected LIC where fluvial forests, islands and oxbow lakes are crowded with birds and other fauna… The 3h30 of this trip pass by really quickly.
- Escarpes del Castellar: Ebro river is the sculptor of the amazing cliffs where the fluvial jungle meets the semiarid «estepa», creating unique landscape of contrasts that pleases not only white volture Alimoche and other cliff birds, but also any traveler seeking for unknown treasures. Do not be surprised if the about 4h of this trip feel a little bit short for your taste…
- Descensos ornitológicos: Our ornithological descents are organized in collaboration with the Spanish Ornithological Society (SEO BirdLife Aragón) and are developed along the Nature Reserve of Galachos del Ebro between La Cartuja (5′ away from Zaragoza) and El Burgo de Ebro. We schedule them coinciding with the spring and automn migrations, and they are wonderful activities for both the passionate bird watcher and the person willing to get started on it.
If you are not sure about which descent may suit you better, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a whatsapp (+34 654 898 400) explaining your interests, available dates and other particularities and we will try to advice you as well as we can… we love them all, though!-).